- ContourMD has been producing high quality compression garments for over 30 years, and has earned the trademark slogan “RECOVER IN COMFORT”. We offer a wide variety of products designed to help patients recover with less pain and stress and more comfort and confidence.
- Following a cosmetic procedure, it is not unusual to have to wear post-operative compression garments. These garments come in a wide variety of sizes and styles to accommodate all types of cosmetic procedures.
- Our Male Vest Style 11 is a First Stage compression garment.
- After a cosmetic procedure there is some amount of swelling and bruising. This is where the open drainage process comes in and why the use of the post-operative compression garments is so effective. If the fluid from a tumescent process is left in the body, it will increase the problems of bruising and swelling.
- With an open drainage process using the post-op compression garments you are able to squeeze this fluid out of the body. Most of this is done within the first 24 hours of the surgery and this will increase the healing time. The more fluid that can be drained the less bruising and swelling you will have to deal with, and therefore, you will have a shorter healing time as well.
- Post-surgery compression garments and drainage tubes are not the only things that you need to be aware of. Keep in mind that with the drainage tubes in place, fluid will be coming out of these tubes. Many patients forget this part of the process, but there will be a need for keeping things clean, sterile, and as dry as possible.
- First stage compression garments are worn for 1-2 weeks immediately after surgery.
- We unconditionally guarantee the quality of workmanship and satisfaction. All our products are manufactured in Kansas City, Kansas and we strive to find the raw materials manufactured in the United States.