Cardioplegia adapters connect to the aortic root cannula or vessel cannula and are intended for the
delivery of cardioplegia solution or venting the heart during cardiopulmonary bypass.
- TWO (2) WAY-This adapter features a female luer on the single leg. A rigid 'Y' has two legs with clamps
- and terminate with male luer locks.
- FIVE (5) WAY- The Multiple Perfusion set provides simultaneous perfusion of the aortic root and up to
- three or more vein grafts. The set features an inlet port with female luer and clamp attached to an
- adapter which splits into four legs. The legs have locking male luer locks.
- SIX (6) WAY- Standard luer female port and colour clamps attached to one adapter which splits into 4
- male luer lock legs and one vent leg.